Successful Strategies for the Mobile Broadband Market
Many people are talking and writing about the mobile broadband market, what it looks like and how it will develop, but very few have analysed and described all the facets of this market. We know that the mobile broadband market is the fastest growing market in the history of the mobile industry – never before has a product been sold in such large quantities in such a short time. Here at Strand Consult we have been monitoring this market for a long time and – based on our accumulated knowledge of the mobile market and analysis of the mobile broadband market – one of our research teams has now published the report ”Successful Strategies for the Mobile Broadband Market”. This is not a report about how many dongles and telephones that have been sold, this is a strategic report that thoroughly analyses and describes the mobile broadband market and how it can develop in the future.
We believe that the mobile industry, the broadband industry and the many players doing business on the mobile broadband market and mobile broadband services market face a number of challenges. The single largest challenge is how to tackle this market and create a future proof successful strategy. If you examine the mobile broadband market and how it has already developed on a number of markets, there is no doubt that success comes with a downside – a downside that will have enormous consequences for market players that are not using the correct mobile strategy.
The development of the mobile broadband market will result in a wave of consolidations, both nationally and internationally across large parts of the world. In our report ”Successful Strategies for the Mobile Broadband Market” we have not only described the mobile broadband market, what it looks like and how it will develop, but we have also examined:
- Is mobile broadband a replacement for fixed line broadband, or a supplement?
- How will this development influence the fixed line broadband market?
- How will the price development of mobile broadband influence a number of other areas in the telecom industry, including the fixed line broadband market?
- What has already happened on a number of key markets across the world and what will the consequences be on your market, if you experience the same market developments?
- Is mobile broadband something we will use on mobile telephones, or is it a product that will be purchased and used for portable PCs?
- Who will dominate this market – the mobile telephone manufacturers like Nokia, Samsung and Motorola or PC manufacturers like HP and Dell?
- How will the market be divided? Will it be those with the best coverage, the best prices or the widest distribution that become most successful?
- How will the different markets experience the consolidation?
In our report ”Successful Strategies for the Mobile Broadband Market” we have closely examined what has already happened and what we believe is about to happen on the mobile broadband market. When you purchase a report from Strand Consult, you are not just receiving a snapshot of a business area, but detailed information, lots of cases and perhaps most importantly, a great number of suggestions on how you as a market player can become successful doing business in this area. We do not compile small fast reports about a market area. Strand Consult has a reputation for publishing large strategic reports that help save our customers a great deal of time and money, reports that suggest strategic transitions that you can already implement tomorrow.
You can get the answers to some of the questions that you and your colleagues have been asking yourselves by purchasing ”Successful Strategies for the Mobile Broadband Market”. You are also welcome to combine the report with a one or two-day workshop, where we – together with your key employees – interpret the report and its conclusions based on your business and your market – in other words “how will this affect you and what can you do about it”?
The report puts all the necessary knowledge in your hand and will show the market players the correct path to take on a market that is basically just experiencing three things – decreasing prices, increasing bandwidth and network infrastructure expansion prices that are exploding.