Strand Consult launches its new website. Now you have easier access to more information on the global telecom industry
For 25 years, Strand Consult has described the global telecommunications industry and its future. We have a built a team of economic, regulatory, and engineering experts to evaluate how policy will affect the market. Our company is regarded as a leader for its reports and research in many topics that impact the global telecom industry like technological innovation and competition; mergers and acquisitions; network regulation, cybersecurity, broadband investment, spectrum, privacy, and other issues impacting the 5G/FWA, mobile, wireless, cable, and internet markets around the world.
Over the last few months, we have been working to upgrade our online presence. We have converted our website and library into a new user-friendly platform. Our goal is to make it easy for our audience to get access to expert information and analysis. Here is what you will get:
- Free access to hundreds of research notes written over the years
- Easy access to in-depth reports on critical industry topics. Check out our recent report on network performance during COVID, 5G, and Huawei.
- Background on our workshops on regulatory policy, distribution strategies, prepaid mobile, MVNO, and special sessions for executive leaders and board members
- Upcoming and past events in which we present our knowledge and debate critical issues
- A Press Room where we reiterate our commitment to transparency and free press, describe our philosophy and ethical principles, and ensure our availability 24/7 to journalists and the media.
Strand Consult’s new website gathers our extensive knowledge and information across many topics to help our audience better understand the complex telecommunication industry.
Visit our new website and sign up for our free newsletter so you get the latest analysis in your inbox. Thank you for your interest and support which has kept us going for 25 years. We look forward to the next generation.
Check out our new website and let us know what you think.
About me www.understandingmobile.com